- Events and Education
- Ask the Contractor Teleconferences (ACT)
- Education On Demand
- MACtoberfest: Medicare Progress and Partnership
- On Demand: 2021 MayFest Webinars Now Available
- Provider Outreach and Education Advisory Group (POE-AG)
Ask the Contractor Teleconferences (ACT)
Palmetto GBA will host Ask the Contractor Teleconferences (ACTs) on various topics throughout the year. Mark your calendars now so that you don't miss a chance to learn valuable information about how Medicare guidelines affect your practice.
Benefits of Attending Teleconferences
- Save time and money. You can dial in directly from your office at no charge and with no travel time.
- Learn from others. Teleconference participants learn from each others' discussions and receive useful clarification regarding different Medicare policies and initiatives. We answer provider/supplier questions associated with coverage, guidelines and reimbursement.
- If you subscribe to our free email update service, we will notify you in advance of all the important details
- All materials that are developed for the ACTs are available on our website on the On Demand page
- Questions and answers will also be posted after the teleconferences
|Date||Topic||Time||Dial-in Number and Pass Code|
|November 9, 2021||Questions and Answers with
|11 a.m. ET||Call-in Number:
Pass Code: 2795910
Submit Your Questions
We encourage you to submit questions prior to the call. Just fill out the Ask the Contractor Teleconference (ACT): Submit a Question form (PDF, 62 KB) at least five days before the scheduled teleconference.